Common Asked Questions

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

40, male

Common Asked Questions

from admin on 04/17/2015 05:25 PM

Where are Angaza Afrika offices in Nairobi?
Our Nairobi Office is at Vision Plaza

What do you ship?
We ship assorted items ranging from small items to big machines. We go by the needs of the client.

How long does it take to ship by sea?
Shipping by sea normally takes 40 days

How long does it take to ship by air?
Shipping by air takes about 7 days

How much does it cost to ship by sea?
Shipping by sea is charged based on CBM, Cubic Meter. This is the amount of space your goods occupy in the shipping container. 1 CBM will cost about KES 30,000

How much does it cost to ship by air?
Shipping by air is charged based on weight. One kilogram is currently being charged approximately KES 900.

How safe is my money?
We are registered by the relevant government bodies to streamline our business. So rest assured that your money is safe. Every time we receive money from a client, we issue a receipt; either electronic or printed.

Where do I pick my goods in Kenya?
You will pick your goods from our office or from whoever we may have subcontracted by the time you are making the order.

Do you ship door to door?
We ship door to door but to given regions. It is always good to confirm.

How will I know that my goods have arrived?
The client will always be called immediately his or her goods are offloaded in the warehouse.

How do I place an order?
Once you identify what you need, Angaza Afrika, will raise you an invoice?

Do you have product catalog?
Yes we do have the catalog. You can always get an electronic copy via your email

Do you replace products damaged during shipping?
Though it is a rare thing with us to have damaged item, we do replacement immediately the

Can someone pick the goods on my behalf?
Yes someone can pick goods on your behalf provided you give them your National ID or Passport

For how long have you been in business?
We have been in this business for the last 5 years

What is MOQs?
MOQ means Minimum Order Quantity. To able to enjoy the best prices, you must meet the minimum order quantity.

How do I know the latest products you are shipping?
You can always request for the updated catalog from Angaza Afrika. You are also welcome to join our social media for regular updates.

Does Angaza Afrika ship FCL or just LCL?
Yes Angaza Afrika ship full container for clients and we also do consolidation for clients with less container.

What document will I produce to pick my goods?
If you are micro-shipping or shipping less container, you will only need your National ID or Passport and reference number to be able to pick the goods from our offices or from the office of the contracted shipping line.

How do I know the first moving items?
We keep updating our clients on the trending items in the market.

Which countries do you source and ship from?
We source from China, Hongkong, Malaysia, Dubai and Turkey

Admin
Angaza Afrika

Reply Edited on 04/17/2015 06:44 PM.

« Back to forum